Hey there! It’s been a while since I last updated my visual diary. I’m busy joggling work & business on the side, plus the fact that I’m putting on a lot of weight that I’m no longer decent on my photos, kiddin’ haha. But seriously, I need to shed some pounds or else I can no longer wear my closet.
My event styling and candy buffet business exhausted all my creative juices and I can’t think of anything to write about. So I’d like to share these 20 random things you might not know about me J
1. I’d rather hold a cockroach than enter a butterfly garden.
2. I can last with no deodorant for 48 hours without smelling stinky (I’m blessed of having a not so sweaty underarms).
3. I can stand sleeping for 30 hours with no food and water intake (probably 2 bio breaks in between).
4. I’m a super duper mega fan of Jennylyn Mercado and Regine Velasquez (I watch online shows, stalk their social networking accounts and even volunteer father the baby of Jennylyn during her break-up with Patrick Garcia).
5. I spent 15 thousand pesos at Topman trying to prove that I can spend my half-month salary without worrying for the coming days.
6. Up to now, Superman is my favorite childhood character but I’ve never seen his films/series/cartoons or read comics until the last installment.
7. I drink 600 MG of antibiotics whenever my tonsil is acting-up (without doctor’s prescription).
8. I’m a frustrated singer. I already planned own concert at the Araneta Coliseum.
9. I want to get married in Spain ala San Tsai and Dao Min Shi.
10. I love fancy Iced Tea especially the ones from Banapple, Wendy’s and Bon Chon.
11. I’m a fan of birthday surprises, cakes, balloons, gifts. I pretend that I don’t like it, but deep inside, I’m giggling what to expect with the surprise.
12. Red is my favorite color but you’ll rarely see me wear Red and have anything Red on my things.
13. I’m a shoe-aholic. I have more than 50 pairs of branded shoes. Not to be so defensive, I’m flat-footed so I need quality and really comfortable shoes to stand my daily activities.
14. I dreamt of being a professional pop dancer. It’s one of the things I regret not pursuing.
15. I wear clothes without ironing them (even for business attires). I normal buy wrinkle free clothes or cover them-up with blazers.
16. I buy things then store them in my locker or pedestal because my partner will scold me for buying another pair of shoes or set of clothes.
17. I always buy a bucket of Potato Corner fries whenever I’m in Greenhills. It was said in the movie that French fries are potatoes, potatoes are vegetables. Vegetables are healthy, therefore, fries are good for the body because it’s healthy
18. I’m a stress eater and people at work knows this. It’s their queue not to bug me or I might throw my monitor at them.
19. I joined a modeling contest for teens, and won. But was disqualified due to my age. Nevertheless, they gave me lots of shirts in return (not bad!)
20. I collect Starbucks tumbler & snow globe of places/countries i’ve been to.